sábado, 26 de junho de 2010

Foucault e Searle - sobre a clareza

I had a friend visiting me who is not famous for clarity, Michel Foucault. [Risos na platéia.] One day I said to him: how can you write so badly? […] He said to me in French: "Look, if I wrote the way you do, as clearly as you do, nobody in Paris would take it seriously. [Risos na platéia.] They would think it is childish to try to write so clearly." Oh come on, you are pulling my leg. And he said: "No. In France you have to have at least ten percent that it is totally incomprehensible."

--John Searle

Postado em 6/5/2010 no blog (muito bom por sinal) problemasfilosoficos.blogspot.com do professor Alexandre Machado da UFPR. 

http://problemasfilosoficos.blogspot.com/2010/05/john-searle-e-michael-foulcaut-sobre.html

Nenhum comentário: